Can't get Delete/Insert Chapter to change chapter boundaries
Forum Index -> Questions
Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aaron
Beta tester
Beta tester   

PostPosted: Tue 23 Nov 2010, 22:56 Reply with quote

First I'll say 'Hi!' to Jérôme, since it's probably been over a year since I've been on this forum. Unfortunately, that time period has included my 70th year, and I'm clearly (or unclearly) forgetting things I knew faster than I can learn new ones. Sad My need to ask the following question may be a result of that.

Problem is, I have a VIDEO_TS folder with several title sets. (It is from a disc created with a DVD recorder, but has undergone several modifications.) The first title set has a single PGC that originally had four chapters. (The DVD recorder creates a new chapter after 20 cells that are each about 30 seconds long.) I first added a dummy fifth chapter so that the Next Chapter button on a control would go to the end of the title. That worked OK. But then I changed the four original chapters into seven by using the Add Chapter and Delete Chapter commands. The changes give the appearance of having taken effect, but DVD Player, while it recognizes that there are now 8 chapters instead of 5 in Title 1, doesn't actually recognize the new chapter boundaries and, if I use the 'Go' menu to go to Chapter 6, 7 or 8, it freezes.

One possibly significant thing that I'll add is that, even though DVD Player can play this VIDEO_TS folder, Toast 10 does not recognize it as valid. This is another complicated matter I might post something about later.
Jeff Williams

PostPosted: Thu 18 Aug 2011, 03:07 Reply with quote

I also met the same problem, and don't know how to solve it .....
Are there anyone know the solve method Question Question Help !
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Forum Index -> Questions Page 1 of 1

Jump to: